Surprised Postcard



0 c o m m e n t s
Postcard: a truly nice surprised ^-^

First day going to work (on my office) after my 12-days-trip in Bali and wooopp... I was so excited and soooo surprised that I found 2 (two) pieces postcard from card to post this morning. It's really a big woww !! Yep, it's my 1st postcard I got, such a 'deja vu' think.

When in high school, I love collecting stamp and postcard. Ya, that's why I like correspondence. I could get some letters or postcards more than 7 pieces in a week. And you know what, one of my best pals is my beloved mommy. She's my longest pal in correspondence, even 'till I moved to Jogja for continuing my study. Cool, yeay.. et today I get 2 (two) pieces postcards in the same time. Surprised !! 

Card that's on the the left was from Hiralalitya, a lomographer who love a new thing, different, unique, and challenging. And, on the right was from Putri Fitria, an Acehnese girl who has a passionate for anthropology and journalism.

Both of cards are travel series. Really love it two and I wish could make a trip with them. 
Wait my reply card, gals  :)

0 c o m m e n t s:

Post a Comment

leave your footprint here and it will be my pleasure :)

newer post older post